We’re closely monitoring the situation and know that misinformation and fear can spread more virulently than the virus itself, and we want to discourage false information from circulating. If you’re looking for trusted, up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the specific coronavirus websites of Public Health England or the WHO.
We understand the current outbreak is worrying, and we want to take a moment to share the ways we can all help keep our staff and customers safe, as well as the steps we’ll take as an organisation if and when necessary. In turn, the measures we're taking as a company will be:
- Restricting visits by our staff to our customers and the limitation of non-essential personnel to the office
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning service and providing staff and visitor with additional sanitising dispensers and hand-washing facilities
- Implementing remote working arrangements where possible
- Rely on virtual communication when possible. In an effort to cut down on human-to-human contact, we will be cancelling inessential in-person meetings and communicate via videoconferencing or phone calls.
- Take action if school or public transport is cancelled. In the case of these events, the company will evaluate and take action.
It is our intention to run 'business as normal, as best we can and we shall update you should the situation change. I would like to thank you for your ongoing support and patience through these abnormal times, please free to contact us at anytime either via email or phone.